PHP Personal Training is a customized experience unlike any other. Our trainers are highly skilled, highly credentialed, and offer undivided attention. Utilizing a unique combination of exercise machines, cardiovascular training, and movement/skill-based exercise, our comprehensive methods maximize progress and help clients reach their full potential.
Our philosophy stems from our extensive backgrounds in exercise physiology and biomechanics. We believe in a comprehensive approach that prioritizes strength, mobility, and endurance. We operate under the principle that function, longevity, and health are all of equal value and require equal attention.
Staff Qualifications and Credentials
- Bachelor's Degrees in Kinesiology
- Masters Degrees in Exercise Science and Kinesiology
- Certified Occupational Therapy Asst. (COTA/L)
Certifications and Memberships
- NASM and NSCA Certified Personal Trainers
- ACSM Exercise Physiologists
- NESTA Biomechanics Specialists
- ACE Medical Exercise Specialists
- Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT) Specialists
- Mastery Level Resistance Training Specialists (RTSm)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Members
- NASM, AFAA, and NCBTMB Education Providers